Thursday, October 21, 2010

-talking about love-

salam..
not listening for any songs..
huhu..
based on the title above..
am I serious??
love??
talking about love??
(=_=)
hahahahaha..
may be..
somebody says that..
love is money..
money is love..
ap tu??
x phm??
yeahhh..
am I in love??
tu la persoalan pertama nya..
susah utk menjawab nya ..
kerana gua masih kecil..
persoalan cinta2 ini..
rasanya masih muda kot..
adeiii..
namun hakikatnya..
gua skrg tgh bercinta kott..
hahahahaha..
gua pn x pham...hurmmm

move to the next topic..
about final exam..
why I dont really think about it???
bengomm..
whats wrong with me??
aiyooo..
org len struggle gila study..
gua study ala kadar je kot..
nnti mlm nk exam..
terkial-kial la gua..
cmna ni??
what should I do for this examination??
study late night??
perghhh..
its not me..
i love to sleep early..
bhahahahahahaha..
one more problemsss..
about facebook??
hurmm...
addicted btollll..
i have five subjcet that really2 need tuition..
i have to struggle to get the higher mark..
becoz my carry mark is not good..
especially for BEL subject..
its not mean I will hate that subject..
hahahahahaha..
(=_=)




No comments:

Instagram

aku dan blog

Daisypath Friendship tickers

oppss!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

linkie ♥

ikut.ikut